Wednesday 17 April 2013

17/04/2013 - OGLING IN ABSENTIA


            Ogling in absentia. Shuffling in diametric fraternity. Brusquely acquiring sediment. Prowling over egg shells. Smattering the hempen lungs. Heaving the yeasty pistols. Matching the twin medics. Razing the futuristic breadstuff. Raising the frogmen.

            This is the way that it has always been, a rub down in circles and nowhere to be grater. Light frisks make the milk shoddy and fulsome and morons can only cope with the after effects. It's a dismal failure to be alone. It's a Danish call to arms. It's forever young in a field of annoyance. It's a handful of featureless whiskers. How little it all matters.

            Wearisome laundry drags me with rags to the scatter combs while jousters joust in frivolous lawsuits. The speckled espalda doesn't know riches from the ridiculous and therefore will never acquire something akin or at the very least near to heavenly taste. It's a tragedy to think otherwise. It's just plain old 'sulking in an art house' tragic. Caskets and blunderbusses keep me safe from the threats that blank canvases might bring. They don't collapse quite as much as they used to and that shit just makes me uneasy. If you were of the right sort, I'm sure you'd agree. Maybe you'd use a little more tact and a bit less fire and sing song. It's a story all about my sacapuntas. It's saying otra vez to the like-minded simpletons before they do up their ties for a hard days labour in the mudslinger county. Goodness prevents itchy back syndrome and Erasmus is withholding the goods more out of spite than financial gain. Sometimes he makes me so proud to be his son.

            I was watching a comedy once and it made me lose twelve minutes ahead of the afternoon. I aged like a hipster, without the hereditary close-up shots and fiery engines that roar and say naughty things about men who pout. It's perfect and boundless like all things that make me intentional and filled with sperm. Head for the station! I'll need to be outside for a bit, maybe externalised to the shed. It's just wood and dissipation again, I don't even leave the masks on in case I offend anybody with lactose intolerance, even the fidgety lesbian precursors. Let me inform you, they are damn hard to please when the wraps are all tucked and folded away. They leave nothing behind to chance or to his best friend fructose.

            Walking home is like keeping fleets in your trouser pockets, it makes you alive to the prospect of lazy humour or whirling eyeballs. It moves with the crust and leaves behind only skid marks from a forbidding era of shapely division. My discount stores suffer wisely in the face of ugly surfers and various other blasphemous insinuations. My angels and burgers, the bugles are coming up cold, coming up for an airy, breezy, windy altercation. My discography has nothing on the tortured misconception of our livelihoods and their ultimate meaning. The Minx prepared us for such long-listed tragedies.

No comments:

Post a Comment