Friday 12 April 2013

12/04/2013 - LOWER ECHELONS


                Lower echelons open my heart like a haunting, open my arms like a bruising. Watch me grab the seniors and shoot the detectives with my sharp set of heart diseases. It may well be savage but it doesn't concern me or conclude my wariness. Going off the boil is all we can do in such a blue, unforgiving environment as this now that the deputy has dropped his details and gone out with the fridge light. 'Tis jubilation and serious at that, critical to heart surgery whilst also immune to the Sun's eternal rays. I separate the scalpels from the boys and kiss a radioactive skeleton or, as we call it, applying pressure to skittish games. You are purchasing the witness and all his valuables while the stick figures waltz with radioactive tuberculosis.

            I am opening out to cavernous honeycombs and lonely old gif weekends. Choking the lower states just makes a saturated buffoon out of the widowed and possessive. I saw the switch and pushed the aches into the blade rings so as to teach your haystack a lesson without repercussions. The aim is to make you think your pretending but you're actually in fact absolutely not. Ever. The round of animation matures my culpability and vivifies her immortal presentation. Beaming the chest to beyond the Turkish border causes me to throw bombs at your grandmother's window. Deduction, destitution and detritus simplify the tassels of wenches, those who seek to defy my gluttonous masculinity. It sickens me like footballs to the rosemary bush. It just comes out rich, too rich like your animalism.

            It's a powerful day to be truly bearded, you don't even require a cause these days so it's perfect for afternoon strolls all over your lawn and perhaps some of your neighbours. It is the fizziest hair I know and runs well against bathwater that hasn't quite verified its qualifications yet. Home sweet vehicular transport refusal. I am volume and do not fling pyramids into cylindrical questions. It's a respectful form of fortitude, a superb sizing up of the masses. There isn't a bad photo of the lot and I would wind the pipes again just to view the passageway ahead of those steely-eyed cockerels. It is truly stunning to hear your ukulele again. It keeps me straight.

            So much has relied on this moment to be a festering rover to bag ladies, so wear it well. A various selection of teas shall be proffered to the tumbling skyscrapers before they give up their brickwork entirely to the beasts that dress in silent particles. Your cup trick will not suffice for this grand closing, nor will it even help lift the curtain. There is a sickening thud every time you slip your hand into the doorway or awning, there are balls up and stalking promiscuous impressions of former dorm roommates. It's a feather to come, a thing to say 'thou' to and never feel bad about retrieving the lies. You see that? Those yoghurt pots are tumbling.

No comments:

Post a Comment