Tuesday 2 April 2013

02/04/2013 - UP ALONGSIDE THE MOON


                Up alongside the moon, we spa our agency with 1988. It is a birth brothel that frosts and foxes the edges of existence, it makes you laugh. Vincent wore tropes in his hair and disrupted the landing of seventy nursing homes. My wench went out on the ledge and dropped Vincent a teensy weensy bone that bopped him on the cap. Letters of loose lips are crammed in his polished pockets, I saved them from an unholy fire. The jinn must have escaped through a magnifying glass and slipped into golden pyjamas. I am serious, as serious as the age in my face. It was rather unsuccessful and cost money.

            My seclusion is to be repurposed in the name of progress, to be threaded through the tumultuous oceans like so much joy. Bring out the deck chairs and over yourself with apple sauce. Thedayanddustthedustandusthree. It's a charming way to send your plays out to the scenes of glowering. I am basics so a gnarly middle finger shatters my expectation like a breath of violence. I shall freshen up a bit with cherry briefcases and other strange, diverse equipment. That miscreant floats with Vincent in an aching bald spot. It is very nice to intrude the Galapagos.

            We have neighbours but there is still isolation in experimentation, it perks up the hidden penguins of the soul. It is a rightful lawful wink of disaster and every man will shed its light. I am the shutter of the cabinet, in this case I am the tennis ball of existent probability. The winter comes again because I forgot to attend a seminar. I would've neglected the necessary equipment, I know it. Erasmus is my supplier and breaks up all my rulers by inches and then millimetres. He's the one with mints shaped by hammerhead tigers. He has a throaty singing voice.

            Where does the spool spoil itself? My investigations point towards the fleshy bit between your thumb and forefinger. That's where I'd keep it if I was a homicidal baker man. Swarms are damaging to the sinuses and he hates us because of our predilection towards yeast aflame. It wasn't her choice to go north nor was it his to finish visiting ahead of the slippery schedule. The tickets and rockets are rocking and ticking and we are just about out of time when it comes down to the matter. I hope you were listening all along.

            I gathered an army of my clones to wage war on Vincent and Erasmus who have formed a deathly alliance without confirmation of a sequel or Dress Down Sunday. It breaks my nature to think of those two family members as traitors to the cause that brought me forth from persecution to violation. The nightmare happens during my bath time and ends my sorrow on the suds. How perky to see the prunes. How costly to send our boys into Warfarin just after the puking weather forecaster. It shatters the terror and leaves behind horror and its kindred spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment