Saturday 9 February 2013

09/02/2013 - CONVERSE

'You do that, old sport.' 'Don't deny me; don't you dare.' 'Wouldn't think of it, would he?' 'Of course, I know my own mind. Thank you so very much.' 'You know their problem: bad attitude between them.' 'It's safe to blame the parents and the general upbringing.' 'Well I'd say the Woolcrofts did make a deposit on that forest goat.' 'Are you sure you're not just feeding her a fever dream?' 'Oh don't! Stop, you silly!' 'I'm not the one to pack myself into another's mind put try and clarify this for me. You and I are no longer with him and yet we still wear the bracelets. He made it so that these bracelets would join together in a burst of light. Wouldn't you say that that's magical? Wouldn't you agree?' 'Oh darling, you've gone and lost your rigidity again.' 'I never joke when it comes to beanie toys.' 'Would you just look at yourself? For  a moment? You're an ironing board of a publisher! You are a disgrace to your sexy little people!' 'I don't think I ever had hair, let alone knew it intimately.' 'The swirls he's talking about are like ears in my head. I hate shutting off for the night only to see them gnawing at the bulbs and switches.' 'Would these Germans kindly move aside? I hate to be so polite but they're bastards with friends.' 'I love lids. Romantically speaking.' 'Wouldn't dream of realms if she hadn't told me what I was missing by looking westward.' 'By jingo! A relation!' 'No need to seem so aroused. We all know you're strictly omnisexual.' 'Flame retardant joy is the best kind of joy you can get your hands on these days.' 'Dilly and dally. Dally or dilly. Simple enough if you're a Laymen on leave.' 'I am pent up aggression when it comes to the walls between the parliament rooms!' 'Quite a way to go, I'd say.' 'You'd say?' 'Well I did just mention the British politics to the erstwhile Mr. Jameson. Goodness knows what he'll come to think by Thursday this week.' 'Next month, I heard.' 'Of course, you are dangling in that pond, aren't you?' 'No need to shout names at me. I only own a Corvet.'  'I drank the string!' 'How unreasonable, my lamb.'  'I once heard that the best way around that particular guard is by limbering up the dancers right in front of him. He sweats and shuffles around like nobody's business. They're into the raunchy stuff, these guards, the really raunchy shit. Like gnarled bones and bitch sticks. Kinky as fuck.' 'Yuck-yuck.' 'Do collies respond to open questions?' 'Should collies respond to open questions? It must seem like a trick, even to a dog brain.' 'Be kind and don't deliver us just yet.' 'Are we hanging these plasterboards or what?' 'Oh. Oh. Oh my.' 'What's happening? What's been happening?' 'We'd like to apologise for the gross negligence displayed by our cream and tea company. Sex is not a favour and should be kept strictly behind the counter at all times.' 'Rather.'

No comments:

Post a Comment