Friday 8 February 2013

08/02/2013 - MCMANUS EATS THE SANDWICHES


                McManus eats the sandwiches from his cottage in the prairie. He'll lob them at us when we're not looking because he's a right old codger bastard. I heard he had a wife once but she left him for a green grocer with light grey hair and a dark grey watch. It was the most romantic thing my mother had ever seen or so she said.

                That's one way I sympathise with old McManus: romance is a null concept. It's a pastime, if anything, one that involves pointless trinkets and tricks in the bedroom. You soil the house you live in when you love a woman. She comes to stay and there is no way out for her. It's life a death trap which she covers with her own selection of drapes. How faintly I live when on my own.

                I knew a girl once who would have killed to kiss me but I would have gone south of a rooster if she had ever turned the other cheek. There are freckles then there is sunburn. It made me involuntary and green and well worth the flee. It's no secret that she went on to become a full-blown ugly goddess of infatuation. She owns a television and knows all the cookery shows and that's how she gets her men now. She uses a rolling pin and flattens then with a sponge.

                I knew nothing when I started to walk along this road but now I know just a little ahead of nothing. This makes we good with red felt tip pens and an authority on all things to do with McManus and his elderly ways. I shall probably share a fudge ripple with his someday and there won't be a bit of irony between us.

                For now I drink the grease that slides out of the supposed heart. I have a needle and I jab it into cardboard to prove a point to perfume. I am effervescent with glee when I see the blade pull through. Not by the hairs of my chinny-chin-chin shall I call this again.

                This is an ever-lasting disc that skips over all the beauty that is mankind's loneliness. The screws fill my eyes and leak out seminal fluid through the pores across my butt crack. I am disgusting but I love myself in such a way that no woman without breasts and kindness can hurt me with their dramatic hurdles. The disc is shaped like McManus: it rides up in the crotch of the cleft.

                Beady eyes stare out at me from Valentine's rings. It teaches me not to be so ghastly when dealing with the frizzy haired crazy women who insist on paying bills through prostitution and cuddles from the taxman. I shall stamp out the gangrene in order to make this idea whole again and I don't care who knows it. McManus probably has an inclination but I daresay I distrust that old bastard with his heavenly disruptions. Oh, there are miles to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment