Monday 4 February 2013

04/02/2013 - BOTHER MET NEVER MIND


Bother met Never Mind and said 'Why is it that you are always so incessant about action figures?' Said Never Mind to Bother, 'May I interject? I would like to proffer a more easy-going form of insurance. My intentions are nothing but pure, if you would only accept them as being such.' 'Bollocks!' said Bother, 'I have no intention of declaring your intentions fair and just. I know you not well enough to state the bleeding obvious.' 'How very blatant.' Said Never Mind, as he reached for the loafers, 'I trust you will go off and fend for yourself now, down in the undergrowth.' 'Like hell I will!' Bother groaned, removing his socket puppet from Never Mind's hand. 'Behind me is my legion.' Never Mind warned, 'Behind me is your death provided that you don't return Mr. Squirteedum promptly.'  'You have no right to Mr. Squirteedum, you vile bombastic tatterdemalion!' Bother seethed. 'Then we shall let the next paragraph settle this.' Never Mind nodded to the line of space below him and the black wayward scrawl beneath it.

 

Ultimate power and ultimate vegetations are the way into the heart of a blind man found wandering some desert. If you feel prickles on your arm it's because you're lying to the wrong person about banana gouges. The plasterboard is waxing on and orange lights are going off to call attention this most significant event in human history. The rug is on the wall, fighting with letters that have spent so many years trying to stay up there unaided. If we must settle this argument between Bother and Never Mind then we might as well do it now. Let's say: sod 'em. If they want to bicker than it's only because they're just as petty as each other. The sock puppet is property of the US government and we all know that. They can fight over the tassels instead provided they remembered to bring their purple crayons and sharpened lifestyles. Now that that is over perhaps we can turn our attention to something of greater importance: the way that slug's dance at weddings. They sway like weeds in a fallen breeze and they break just as humbly. There is a pamphlet if you know where to look. Yes, the back garden of your mortal enemy's house. Or is it a mansion? I must say they're doing rather well for themselves. I'm so proud.

 

As for you, I wouldn't hear the thunder grumble for the silence. It's sweet that you'd say that and continue thinking that way. We all know what the speakers are twittering about: it's the fuzz and the pigs that can't fly because they've been allocated clipboards and lonely little servitudes. I am sure that you'll say 'Let's be satisfied'; if not then I will be forced to tickle your yardstick. Bother and Never Mind will be watching of course but then they're perverts, the pair of them. I saw them in the bushes and they couldn't disguise their giggles. Truly disheartening.

No comments:

Post a Comment