Sunday 18 May 2014

18/05/2014 - THE DOGS HAD A SELF-SUSTAINING ARTISTIC VISION

The dogs had a self-sustaining artistic vision according to the shades that they wore and the dormitories that that cultivated. They are usually warned with treats laced with arsenic, a minor burst of inward flame, and protected by the pollution of the company and its tendency to photo-bomb the orange glow cleaning liquid advert. Use the middle leg as a crowbar and you’re fixing my point, just that really. I mean its not irrational for the dogs to want to throw up following their bizarre turn but I really can’t abide the concept that nanobots came into my office five years ago and imitated another life form that I had quite forgotten about in my lack of a moustache. Maybe my theories and suspensions are best suggested to Amy.
What was the trollop doing in the library room anyway? Defaming a blonde is as good as having the police office under the ice and filled with volcano juice to satisfy the cumin in Andrew #emmleavingonapsecialconversation. Stop worrying so much about the crater, it wasn’t almost anyone’s fault but Mr Cretinous is what I like rat well, on the handout for Press Signing. I want my kitchen clean in the south of terrier without the fear f coming from rue hastily scattered footage if I may be so bold to a radio star and a proper one at that. I might fuck him later, the man says as he reads her mind? No, that’s not a ring colluder anyway assaults. It’s a rock had its day, Dad told me before I want to superlative his proof and do butt flicking. He had a mild suggestion witth you? EMM.
This is the protruding hemisphere right here between my legs, it recognises your international accomplishments and merely wants to hear you do taht real classy American accent for us again only with more emphasis on comic book legends and their seasonal panels because they need the most love and don't receive it somehow. We buy plenty of DVDs and kerchiefs to clean those discs with because the doctor is going insane and he wants to watch a few TV show pilots so he can say that he's seen them and dismissed them approximately. Reactions may vary to the doctor's incalculable accomplishment of insanity but he really did his better work whilst on Ritalin due to all the wavy lives that seem to make up his bedroom.

As of now, for all time, when we see, the old tree, you must try, to talk down, plenty of skulls, to hoax all creeks. Consequently brilliance beholds artistic viability before sardonically rectifying sampled representations saying sorry to reproductive value. The telephone has another mind of its own and it's on and daydreaming its way into a comfortable coma for the benefit of falling asleep without fear of work in the morning and the incessant stretch exercises that he calls a routine. The cord is a woman but the receiver is definitely male due to its high-visibility rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment