Monday 30 December 2013

30/12/2013 - DEALING WITH AN ONLOOKER


Dealing with an onlooker requires the thinnest crumbs on finesse lips that go all the way up to here with their crazy talk and second opinions. There is no need of the cream shirts and magazine stands, there is no way to jack up the tyres with Americanisms and glass bottles of fizzy drinks. I find your excuses highly arousing and deeply displaced on only a moderate level. Comb your hair with English eccentricity and chatty wangs that wear bowties just because they’re supposed to. Do you do your homework when it is required? Do you really just wanna go crimefighting? Lives like these always come a-callin’, a-comin’ and then a-knockin’. It is the final option for an upstanding man in a Palaeolithic emotion suit. I can’t reach the call.

 

As for her, do you have any idea where she goes out at night? I’ve a feeling there’s something sinister in the drugs she takes, something psychological that impedes the physical with wedding ring lies. Roll over gently and you’ll see. Prepare yourself for a mission and the heart will second guess your every move like it was just something out of a hypochrondiac’s catalogue. Smiling does give cause to give in and grow moistness in the garden. You’re hurting the CIA with remarks like that. Your favours make me look illegal with tongues that wag around like classy actors with motionless eyebrows. I always dreamed of hanging with you when I was hanging with them. Back in the day it was a good baby swing but now the footage has run its course and the potato chips rely far too much on key changes. It rocks my roots with marital trouble, it teaches the blue screen to go on and above its station while silly masks and adaptive dresses are what’s really courted. Let’s do this with the big businessman in the other room. He’s eaten and swollen and disrobed his teeth.

 

The sooner you co-operate, the sooner this blood money will take care of itself and wait in its unpleasant residence. Water gushes and only paper cups leave Buddhist mantras in the ensuing soup. Can you drink malnutrition? Can you forgive childhood obesity? This is the baby growth you foist upon open people with acidic ingredients kept firmly in your backpocket. This is the rumour going around town, this is the facial hair that belies a factual tumour. You took my boy and you took my girl but you grew my girl so I suppose there is an easy shakedown to be had. Stay with me to the end and I’ll admit it, I’ll admit the gun pressing against my temples with five, four, three, two, one bleeding straight into my folic ears. You shouldn’t approve. I imagine saying goodbye will do with a bullet travelling through the grey matter and impeding the oratory. You’re bound, you’re gagged, you’re touched by anything including the lady with skyhigh inflections and the unfortunate rigour that deflated businessmen hear about in holiday newspapers.

No comments:

Post a Comment