Wednesday 18 December 2013

18/12/2013 - AAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL


Aaaaaaaaalllllllll. As we go along the band wagon, with the band wagon to the band wagon to see if we can choke down a couple of hydrochloric mince burgers, we prepare for utter warfare in its flimsiest form which of course refers to sweet nectarine brandished like sheets of bladed steel and perhaps muskets. You know the kind of thing: my friend climbs the wall and we all go out in search of realist opinions and game theory applicants through his grinning eyeballs. I read the news today and all that seems bleak has somehow become resistant to me, lapping towards pure luck instead. I mean its understandable but not sooty enough to be forgivable. The lights are changing the acceptance of the crowd like warping the film industry with one taciturn expression of slanderous conceptuality.

 

I would very much like to forgive your masses but they have since been widely acknowledged as being noisy living footballs with crashing piano taps for multiple spines. I was late, soooooooooooooooOOOOOO very late and without smoking echoes finding retribution at the cold corners of my blinking head again. The mellow gyrators are mellowing out just nicely, in other news. Allow me to be the one to shuffle your papers into no particular order. Now you know how the seat feels, does it burn your arse and revert it back to a simpler factory-setting bum? Don’t get me started on butts, the last successor was American and she tore right through my ear drums with her woolly-headed belief system. We thanked her, stuffed her into a cupboard and laid down the works of some unsought author with some plumy saw sounds to flavour up the background and, sometimes, the foreground. The hall swelled and my mind was swollen. It could really turn a head, a thing like that, quite probably. They started a service I wasn’t invited to.

 

This is the tune of a thousand pert suppositions that take the form of insect stigmata with wing casings all splashed about and with some questionable thoughts on global thunking process to boot. This universe doesn’t need to be told how to keep telling its telltales into tubular gasps of tubular straws that lead to international growling in spite of all the colonies and counties that may separate and indeed segregate. This is a wonderful thing yet why can I not help feeling very unkind with the children? This new generation will declare war with me alone and I’ll be on a crutch by then, possibly two with wheels on the sides to keep things steady and moving forward. Your plan man has leaped to nothing but disappointment and has even cracked a pox on the House of My Household. It crossed out any hope of lounging or looooouuuuuuunnngggiiiinggggg allllllooooooooonnnnnngggggggggggggggg the beddddddddddddsssssssiiiiitttttt as it has frequently been termed by comedians with bigger drainpipe trousers. The pain is the hair in my ears but the draining effect of your absentia is really killing me off. They’re such pussies and I will set about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment