Monday 23 December 2013

23/12/2013 - DON'T SIMPATICO

                Don't simpatico mean nothing to look at no more? I have just the thing, an elixir made up of a thousand smelling salt secrets that marry and merge into something nice like an old-fashioned bistro. Let us go farther than the inside this time, let you make it your business with a green neckerchief gracing your willpower. Promise me that you won't fight with honey and well will be eager enough and purposefully so. I have a sixth wife to deal with and I haven't even met her husband yet. Fifty dollars. Geez. Does any person have any present mind with forewarned kisses in heap steeds? That breaks with the lie and love might just thumb itself out with a gardener's glove. No I won't holler while the babies are so near to the skid mark, you're all welcome here until I can come up with a finer, sleeker excuse. My umbrella is up in the air as of now.
            Beauty is playing with the referee's dive bar, curling it up like an oily basket on the back of a horse rustler's corpse. Missiles make the dresses look fine and GASP - what do I care about changing, charging, channelling? I'll brush my hair and start over all again with the bristles and the romance that comes off between them. Many a new day will make me glad to be a hired gun who realises that July is unduly misconceived. Armouries in sepia, in sweetener as I weep over doleful red suns that sandwich themselves into orbit before deconstructing the underwear of igneous rock. How now, drawl of an Irish forester? Does thou read graphic novels in the pantry? Out of shame? Oui. Bon.
            At least the gingham is out of the cupboard for the time being and all the women are beginning to wear out their inner turmoil with brilliant compilations of the humane conditioner. Pleasure finds looking back reprehensible for blue moon measures to observe in all the shining of pink blouses. We're in the river, soaking in the river, heading out for an open road in a hasty case of sad news, the kind that trickles into rabbit hunts and too bad. Go back to your word like an insider trader and you lie on malice for the sake of the pretty peddler. You just take care off the starboard bow before the piddly camera cackles out of focus and into the way of some oncoming storybook. Mine would likely float away with all the snappy lawlessness, it options like a hamper. You got so old and lengthened out your visceral tone. I reckon so, I rightly do.

            Yuletide ugly rumours in quiet, on the quiet, for a gist, for a do, for a don't, for the size of a soul. People will say that we're in love with birds of paradise bang on Election Day 1. I'm off the cycle, I don't know much about you but that's set into my wishing system and its overheating something precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment