Sunday 31 March 2013

31/03/2013 - THE RIB CAGE BEING ALL YOU CAN SEE


                The rib cage being all you can see, I am stabilising as fast as I can. Fortitude is my catalyst, greenery my staple. The writhing cables are setting the mood and being transparent overall. Run by me and you’ll find no heat signature, rush along without a coat or a care. Sterilising is like my diet these days, weightless and filled with coffee-shaped Romans. So many nude triumphs, it’s like static responsibility and a low-cut top spinning out of your bold hands. The spectacles drop off and wear tripod delights on surly afternoons as I gather your jewellery from the top floor of the basement. It’s my experiment involving lunch deals and toilet breaks and the good old US of A. It’s not over long nor is it a turning chair that describes quantum probability. The pole is bleeding all over my product placement. It’s fun. It’s rebellion.

            Recruits come from all over and demand my ties and stethoscope games. Talk about my perversions and watch the wrongness drape over my forgotten shoulder pads. The subject is with the doctor, a protein that won’t glow without minute rings. Something is not right about the entire scenario but then the stats are jumping unnecessarily without healthy teeth. Carts and horses go to the simpleton and get kicked before the signals return with their septic branches. Don’t you die on me or I’ll go into shock without so much as a by your leave. Jesus, am I? Surely it didn’t work this month of my career. He doesn’t seem to know; he just uses the whisk and pours it all over himself. It makes me sick of triumph.

            The fingers require the latex more than I do, more than I am willing to take. I’m only hearkening to a premium ideal of cohesion that A and B and C. I’m a turbulent primate when it comes to such matters; I throw up all over the marksman. Fuck the days with vicious needles and empty eyelids or simply choose the naughty magazine watching business. I have headphones, I have a perturbed sense of humour that thanks the rope pulley for its dedication to a zip line. I’ll be back in a couple of hours, don’t make promises you can’t see are letting you down. The boarded-up windows are of a fleshy consistency that scream and eat bacon. Constant vigilance and swinging by the lab is a best effort by any monkey’s standards. No keys are books nor glasses or grindstones. It’s like shit that doesn’t wash away and don’t even think about it.

            Who is going to know without the mirror before us? Who will watch the skin crawl and weep ahead of time? How now? Since when? Straw colours in her hair. She may have been a patient and she may have worn gold out of season. Heavy menacing is like Quattro embalming: it spins the soul like a neck muscle in the spring era. It wishes me to kiss down the zebra and away.

No comments:

Post a Comment