Saturday 2 March 2013

02/03/2013 - STARING CONTESTS


Staring contest for the gimmicky dabbled. Trophies are trophies are trophies of trophies and the heavenly novelty says as much. Lucid qualms are the bastion of this faltering society and should be taken in for mutual repairs. Halve the cross stitch and whimper before the sniggering green stick. Crudity is a cruelty for Erasmus and his limbless progeny, the ones that are each numbered according to height and usefulness. His egotism trails across the floor and keeps the lino clean as a dead whistle, drowned in testaments. He has ribs of steel that bend only at the slightest nimble tread or the flaming behemoth. The ridges find my bounds and rely too heavily on my courtesy. It is to be expected: they are eccentric and filled with holes.

            The plumage is often sought after by the right sort of circles, chasing their tails like baby eggs ask for admittance. We gulp at the prospect of Prospector Brown and his wayward bazaars. Clothes make the man a hot and trimmed sort of creature. Trousers strip him of his respect as the belt slides across.

            The velocity increases as I refuse to adopt character traits that seem feeble and inconsequential when faced with this prospect. The ice falls and the frost talks in Hebrew. I suppose the white has a life of its own, all on its own. I can see municipal delights fill your eyes immediately as I say these things and I can't say I'm sorry for it. Tee off and salvage the door knobs before they get whisked away by heartless devils. You'll know them, they go by the name of George and Tyrone. They were crazy little tykes when I bounced them on my knees, at some point they pounced at something else entirely. Quite the motherly instinct, I can tell you.

            Crumbles of the Viking harp cannot string together to placeholders of tomorrow. We are the werewolves in this scenario, snacking on the Budapest pontificators. Sex is a way to destroy the negativity of their armbands and it lets them untie the zebra army before they get antsy. Let loose the frugal!

            Troubled deception does not necessarily need to befriend the quizzical wink, it can live a healthy life without it. All at once you expect me to say something of worth but I just cannot think at this present moment. Think better of me or just don't buy me the cheetah stripes. Frankly my lambs won't go that far so I wouldn't worry too much about me at all. The stars are creeping like bacon on a nun's forehead so let us not stand idly by, let's dodge off as fast as possible. These star things are ridden by paraplegic cyborgs with horrendous tempers and little petty cash.

            Instead let us flee to a rural area to pass the time with reminiscent bathtub parties. I am 40% lava from the neck down so I'd watch those dance moves. Don't resist the implementation, give in to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment