Sunday 3 March 2013

03/03/2013 - APRIL OVARY VIOLATIONS


                April ovary violations: these are all that is wrong with this particular piece. It tastes of bile and unnecessary ridicule and therefore we just cannot sell it to the primary audience. I'm sorry Mr. Johnson but your wife can't get into this: she made donuts and didn't give the receipt back to us in time. Prickly Beard and I do not wish to hear anymore about this and we really must say that your tone of voice is getting most tiresome. The diaphragms do not and cannot belong to you but, if you ask, we can feed you them in little bits. The corners maybe. Now, now, Mr. Johnson you have so many qualms today and your child is starting to holler all over the shop. He's just using the feather duster now to mop up the gravy. He says he'll bring it how and wring your neck with it. We hope that this won't become too much of a problem. Outstanding. The stock numbers? Oh, the stock numbers are rising nicely. We'll be getting the full reports tomorrow and the ring binders will return next Thursday. They are not your jurisdiction anymore. Play fair, Mr. Johnson. Our lawyers are all out to dinner and they refuse to sing for our trepidations. Warts and all. We include that too, but not as part of the package your sent for. You'll just have to deal with it, Mr. Johnson. You'll just have to send us another payment, regardless of the wallpaper funding. I'm hanging up now, Mr. J. Doofus is not a practical term in this situation but you are starting to act like one, very much so. Blasphemy is just another word for forage, you are threatening the right people but in the wrong way. That's susceptibility for you. Afraid I have to go now, Mr. Johnson. Your child is burning the soup. Run along now. There.

               

                Bruises. Wet bruises the shape of my mother's nipple. I'm not a deviant, I am an artist. I shake the hands as you shook the hands, all left and never right. Sorry to bring you down with the details again but that's me. We are in the know, you and I. Sterile as the wet flesh. Empty as the crossing guard scooping up his loose change. I sicken myself with the thought of tomorrow. Where will I be? How incompetent will I become? What shall I do to pass the idle hour? Which hours are most idle? Can I open the apron and ask again? Let me past. The bruises are starting to bleed and snarl. Like bovine heart attacks. Swatches of my love. The plates belch exclamation marks: I shall not demonstrate as long as I live. Walk home with her, I'll snatch a taxi with my ankle, listen to it as it groans. Going home. Sleep tonight. Sleep with the lights somewhere. Me and my red hair and my worries about the long walks down childish corridors. Wait for me and see what I bring back.

No comments:

Post a Comment