Monday 13 January 2014

13/01/2014 - WHAT A BIND!

            What a bind! Such a blinder! Let go of your vestigial self and walk a mile in my shadowy showboat. This boat goes on four hours and hours and you need documents just to get past the camel yard. I make no apologies for how many times I open out tissues and rescind the right to be upright, I make no grand proclamations further sourcing how little your homecoming is to the rest of the street. I'm a nervous tick on your glass spine, a mask for the rendering of a man with his fingers up his North-SOuth. You're a bad boy and your parole officer has been telling me with painted thumbnails.

            These are presidents, the very presidents, the very same presidents that set their predecessors on turbo charge for the sake of the children and their undying support and flame retardant spray up their spritzers. This is is a biological abolition, in an attack on the tap that serves and te man that warps te lawyers; with tippers. Big tippers. Bad dreamy breath. This is a recip[e for success and you;re not looking so lookng hot. A mind such a mine is losing its integrity for the nitty gritty and the nation will weep for mourning stations and wait around and ah hang around for the front teeth group picture. This friend is god, and e says ooh hoo ooh hampered. He's a bit of a frency that isn' worth the asking about let alone the cost of living. She was a tailor and is that controlled, at a controlled setting? It might crash and what can I do for you in piano business. Jam says a lot about bvelllies.

            I am doing my best for the numpty, I am doing what I can for his mother's approval and hopefully her splayed forgiveness but the numpty is trying my patience with all his smarmy remarks about dolphins and baseball gloves. He's trying to turn this into some kind of American showstopper but I refuse to give him quarter. He's trying it on, the bastard and that's not acceptable in this current sociological climate.


            He says, e don't forgive much and let's his hair down with all the motherfuckers in the street just o see if jelly can stand te fantastic compliclusion with one foot-two-foot and laugh your burgers away. Ths is a Sherpa and I am no numpty because I am no place north of the border, I am a traitor to only that sling slag that calls herself my spawn originator and doesn't even call me back for reprisals. I could kill her but then he would have a reason to chow don with me an all the aliens he happens to knw would juist kill me and piledrivers and other very dangerous things that skinheads approve of. Ablaze. Fantastic. Just about manage all of that, I can. I'm a good old soul me and the business end of any cainsw will be welcomed by my horrendous imagews of inches and maybe even tied up accordingly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment