Sunday 12 January 2014

12/01/2014 - SOMEONE STOP THE DIRECTOR


Someone stop the director before he makes a fool out of another helium balloon on its way to a coat and tail show off the South Pacific. In fact, why not someone shoot the bastard before he can finish this bum of a film for the thrush demographic he so ardently tries to vitrify. Yes, I vindicate murder when it is necessary and when I’m necessarily drunk and off my medication. Don’t worry, it’s not exactly prescription and my wife is just as much of a wallow as I am. Okay so she isn’t my wife but she is my common house partner and, in being such, is open to all regulations and cutlery finance options. I am kind, much as that would shock you. I do myself an honour by breathing every day and make sure that I leave behind a few tips for the peasant children to carry back to my funeral parlour. The frazzle is just leading me on and I won’t be having it on my filing cabinet. Some would turn the hose on me but I know that Erasmus would sooner save my brackish skin from the inherent tentacles. He’s a good lad is Erasmus, provided you don’t attend one of his cocktail mixers. They can turn you to stone with a flick of an amp.

                                                                                                This is certainty they told me, this is certainty they keep telling me while I’m busy fishing out the key rings of abandoned school projects and my rubbers are curling the hairs like scimitars and I suppose there’s stuff to be done whilst I’m still vacant and trespassing on my own hairless flesh. This might be a good problem for better men to solve but I am half-Irish so I’ll settle for that and wear my most iron-worthy shirt, the one with the pinstripe pockets and silken cufflinks. The day will be saved by shaving cavemen and I will run amok in a town straight out of a comic book because I can and I’m surreally poor by today’s austere standards. This is the word that tunes out your ears and I know you can’t stand to keep them from twitching. So twitch. Just do this for me, while they’re out fetch me a pail of vials and I’ll fill them with my specimens until the day that  farts issue forth from the undergrowth without animal consumption and conjunctivitis. As of today I am growing my own twinkle toes and then I will file down the nails to a perfect prick and sell each of them on to different threads of government. This is exactly the shit they need to end all the dastardly scheming going on within their own four colour walls. The war on platforms will end soon enough and on a plinth no less, I imagine that it will be black and shined in places and spots where the fingers fall. The thumbs are fine though, they just let off a few fumes and that’s all good in the hood.

No comments:

Post a Comment