Tuesday 7 January 2014

07/01/2014 - GET STARTED, LET'S SAY


Get started, let’s say. Get ahead, go ahead and replicate the findings with a toothpick and a kettle and piece of thunder. Prepare the soundtrack, type up the backing vocals and consummate the findings in a dark room within a dark room (a photo one, that is). You know enough for an event horizon, love will do you no good in here and neither will rock ‘n’ roll. Walking away from sunny dispositions as of now. You must believe in some terrible jokes to try and pull that shit with me on a night like this. I don’t have the answers so I sure as hell have no time for more questions. The shopping assistant misses my touch but I’m done with him and his wretched pocket watch implications. The son he kept from his long-lost father was the cruellest jape at this event. You must see it before its gone.

            Guitar solo. Another guitar solo. Another fucking guitar solo to melt the face and burgle the mind in a Trafalgar Square con job – that’s how large words can say. Slap on another guitar solo, no wait, an electric guitar solo just for the sake of the press launch. I fear the university will feather down the co-optional blind spot and we’ll be forced to pan for dear life. I close my eyes but find no better ordeal to thrust my warty hand into so I’ll stick with this and hope I don’t die in quite as much drama. Revenge is more my speed and the matching caps make it all the more better. It’s you and me and a few rewinds back to the midsection. You’ve done all you can or at least every challenge along the way has led you to think. Comes with the job I’m afraid, arm-in-arm I’m afraid. I wouldn’t call it destiny or even a defensive gesture. Just conjecture. A thing with which we have to catch our misty breaths.

            Inclusion is secondary as far as protocol is concerned, it is a consolation for better actors in weaker parts. All comments have been forwarded as was the last kill to fall in the name of flagrant sacrifice. We made some tasty jams though and didn’t even wake up the neighbours whilst doing it. Bonus time, I think. I only wish I could thunk with rolling times and types with their tamed backs against the trimmed walls.






            There’s just onelast thing to say to the world before we go on and tell it allabouta the therapy session, one more waytokick it and we’ll kick it something rotten and goodness oh me oh my goodness shall we do some star fish damage justtoprove something to Everybody whilst ALWAYS FIGHTING IN THE SWEET NECTARINE. This is the winner taking her sweet time tototo call on the appropriate masses for a delicatessen night. Updating, updating,dating uppermost in my mind, you were always in the sad places Istop to corrupt. I was thinking how we are right here and not doing much, that’s true.

No comments:

Post a Comment