Friday 23 August 2013

23/08/2013 - TELL THE GALAXY

            Tell the galaxy something worthwhile. Tell the leadless enterprise of existence to suck a lemon and sick on koala bear hunters. Tell authorial waterfalls not to have such big noses. Thus the Robed Tyrant decrees. Ignore all declarations of a return to Victorian values or bare-breasted knuckle fights, that was merely the Robed Truant in disguise. He changed robes but now I'm unwinding the threads of his.

            It isn't easy being one who decrees because he wears fancy robes. On multiple occasions I've had to communicate rapidly with long distance shore leave providers about conifer conferences and hydraulic links to all men named Schultz. You could say all you like about guys named Ike, Schultz don't deserve the feel the brunt of the aftershock of such turbulent hatred. I like the Jews, so long as they don't saddle up their bows in my shoe shining emporium. It's not racist, it's quite right and makes pointless celebrities out of all involved.

            Chilling cornucopias are my next big project and I'm diving straight in. I have a few things I'd like to decree and even one or two things worth condoning too. As always I'll make the headshots clean and well-lubricated so that those who are stranded on the second floor don't get caked in sorry business. I'd buy the whole of the second floor usually but times have been rather tight of late. My beard is growing thick so we must call out the donkeys.

            It's a delicate process and involves much hankering after television psychics. These cold readers are just like the Truant, naughty and unwilling to divulge any of their cleverer tricks unless hefty bribes are involved. I can't tell you how many raisins I have spent in trying to reason with the lad and I shouldn't think he eats them. I've got it into my head that he snorts them through the barrels of his shotgun and then spits them into the back of a corporal's head. When he isn't bothering me, the Truant is usually on the warfront making a mess of everybody.

            Anyway they've finally gotten around to fixing the election. I asked for a glorified raise and they are willing to give it to me provided I jump through a few notorious hoops. The first is inflammatory, the second is marriage and the third is a walkabout. Meandering across some silly desert, who would even want that sort of life? It's only empowering for the first thirty minutes and then you start getting all thrifty and generally untrustworthy around small children. Beheading is a common side effect, one that I have perfected. Then again I am a Tyrant, in or out of the robe.

            This earth moves around in measures, surly centimetres and quenched inches. It's best not to pick sides when you're a successful villain, it behoves you to simply throw on the robe and go out and do your job. And let me tell you, causing travesty is a full-time job. I make videos too. They're quite popular as it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment