Thursday 18 July 2013

18/07/2013 - THE RUINATION OF THE RUM POSSIBILITY

                The ruination of the rum possibility hurries us to act in blatant defiance of this faulted system. It may be a gentle pool for the time being but it will soon twist and contort itself into a vile heist machine: a churning, whirligig of foul talk and wounded animals. If we become anymore jaded to this truth we'll reach the high note and morons will wait at the end of comic worry.

                You would have managed better if I asked you why. Why did you orchestrate a tour around the nape of her tribulations? It makes her feel mucky and unanswerable, it hurts me to think of such a prized member of our trust feeling that way. I insist that you explain to me what she has done to frustrate you so and then I'll decide if you need the bread to carry on. Peter, John and James are all keeping the beehives in check but for how long in this railing climate control? Moons are toothless and the rest of the skies are too distant to borrow a cup of possibilities from. I am a broken man cluttering up the hallway of gamey misfortune. I am just a broken man.

                What do you mean by that? Thanks for the ask, I'll address the issue with a bit of my own brand of trouble. I live in a state of constant coolness, a self-perpetrated condition of racy chills charging and roaming about my innards. They explained to me, the doctors that is, that I am in fact a talk show host willing my audience into existence. Otherwise they're nonexistent. I'm actually not wholly abhorred because of that. The real and honest rage comes from those who plunge musical direction into torrents of abstract thinking. They want to eat my refrigerated innards like a suave cyclist does his quiche.

                There are always those who seek to stop our flow, to revert our mind chips to the point where we were all entirely dependent on the faulted system and thereby couldn't see the majority of its faults. Oh we saw the faults that concerned us, the rationing of orange juice and the robe policy for guardians, but we were complacent and malleable. Now my brain exceeds the size of the red sky, it bloats with horror at the prospect of another forty million years in hyperspace without a clue to carry us to Point G. The caricature of me now is so vocally racist, I am forced to be a good guest for Rome.

                We need him back, the Waxy Monk. The Waxy Monk has our just desserts wrapped up in dinner suits and flocking about the place with mild damnation. We need him to crush the Meta-Caesar with noticeably salacious conduct. So you talk to me, you kindly scum, you spill your madness out first and then you tell me why we are seeking in the wrong direction. We'll shatter your king yet, his harmless flogging is claiming our aching back as its own produce.

No comments:

Post a Comment