Sunday 14 July 2013

14/07/2013 - I CAN HEAR THE SOUND

I CAN HEAR THE SOUND OF GAZOOKS AND SOME SUCH AND DELILAH PARTING WAYS WITH HER TRUNKS IN A T'RIFFIC FASHION FOR THE CARNIVAL. I couldn't tell you why this matters but maybe the ad revenue will count as a nice susceptible segue into malice aforethought. I CAN MAKE YOU INTO YOU WITH A SIMPLE EXERCISE OF PLANTING WEST VIRGINIAN ARTICHOKES IN YOUR GRANDMOTHER'S UNDERCARRIAGE. I could try a little ironically but who knows where that will spiral and with what oomph, it might just tire us both out. I CAN DRAMATISE A SUMMERY DAY WITH LESBIAN ENCOUNTERS AND ASPERSIONS TO BE CAST ON IRONING BOARD ERGONOMICS. I could love you via the tunnel of dungeon-dwelling horny serpents. I CAN BURY YOU ALIVE WITH FLASHY SAYINGS AND SPORADIC NAUTICAL REFERENCES AND PIE IN THE SKY PALPITATION AND DEFINITE SUNBURN SUPPORT. I couldn't give a minute for an organic organisational table, I wouldn't provide the spliced thistle for the runner soup that is part and parcel of the phone call cake. I CAN COME ALIVE IN A GRAVY BOAT. I could pick it up for a third series and see just how sadly that takes me. I CAN RUSTLE UP A SOCIOLOGICAL HYDRA TO RUN MY ESSENTIALS RAGGED, INTO THE PAVING SLABS, INTO THE SAFARI OF AN EXTRAORDINARILY SHARPENED MASK TO HIDE THE HEBRIDES BEHIND. I could count the minotaurs as they float out of the censure tanker and trickle their way down to the black boron underbelly of satisfying television. I CAN CHERISH THE AUTOMOBILE SHOW WITH BLONDE DIAMONDS AND BRUNETTE EMERALDS. I could stymie the stamen with super-powered pluck provided by patriotic mages, in the form of autographed night beverages. I CAN TASTE THE BRILLIANCE. I could go off the page. I CAN RISK A GUITAR SOLO IN A DISAFFECTED MANOR, RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE LIKE THE SHUCK OF A PLANTATION LUNCH DISH. I couldn't pass up his opportunity with the windscreen wiper technology and how I might go on to benefit the rest of therapeutic mankind. I CAN FLOW TWO LITRES OUTSIDE MY BODY WITH THE STRENGTH OF MY INSTILLED CHARACTER. I could smack the thriving placebo group with a subpoena so big it would give it's preconceiving fathers a test for the slim money. I CAN GO ON INTO CAMERA FOCUS. I could make the ghosts come out with the smudge of a thumb print on the right ventricle. I CAN ACCEPT THE POSSIBILITY OF ANNOYANCES IN THE WORLD. I couldn't shimmer my free run without the broadside of gate guilt. I CAN SET OFF. I couldn't make a more passionate argument than the one you signed me up for last Christmas. I CAN REVERSE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT ME IN THE SHOWER AND MAKE YOU LOVE MY DEFORMED BODY HAIR. I could bungee right into the lap of your mother and request that she sets your watchful nature alight. I CAN DRAIN SPAIN OF ALL ITS REFRAIN. I could hold you on my tongue all over again.   

No comments:

Post a Comment