Sunday 26 May 2013

26/05/2013 - I'M NOT ONE TO ILLUSTRATE


            I'm not one to illustrate the script for you. Arcades are my thing, the place where I put my high feet up and fiddle with my toes. It's just a joyous place to snap the wavelength, to tinker with the visor plants. Classical languages are rather spectacular when run through with an electrical current, I suppose that's why the submarine is a waste of carbon dioxide. Let me be thrown away like easy waste and a powerful eighth, I need the geothermal energy. A convergence of two tectonic plates eliminates my narcoleptic goddess with a hotspot of geyser lust. It's the most Parisian thigh I can think of, I can contemplate.

            Who says that still is the latest underwater restaurant? Liberalism on the San Francisco Bay. You know one should always have seventy irons in the flaming furnace of restoration, it's a practical outlet for emotional disposition. When do we go to the almost never? Why only sometimes? The answer is cheetahs! Approximate Cheetahs! Nothing here is truly itself when the crutches come down in subtle judgement. Wear the kingmaker with Gods on a belt, latch them into the fastened place and watch as the cylinders shout their African hellos. Do not see the Lords or his/her endings of speech. Feel ready/thrust loneliness/choice age/never go west/always wander/form attachments/let them go/possess grand speak/see the chisel/remember however/go psychic like auras/great hate/strangers passed/weapons of product/chemicals nigh. The blown and the left are vengeful ghouls. Mastodons and I take light and blunted instruments to the tortured tormentors of defeatism. Grapple me with mark masters, do the Charleston and match the eaten jamboree. Was she nice to be a lasting impression, a honking fiery wench. I attend to the task in hand and listen hard. Tampers are against me, just like the linear beings in their beats.

            The vectors see the real goggles slapped on aslant faecal matter, resist my consequent urges and heard out fear knots. The wintery cloak parts the eulogy with logical standards and empty prevailing. Please don't prattle on about the odyssey, please go out and fetch some garbage bags before the co-ordinates turn to Hindi. My castle is falling like a beautiful dream in dank neighbourhoods. How to forage has never been so in demand, has never been an hour in the making. My hands are wrapping each of the buttons in a cocoon of silken hemp but they can't last the whole ninety yards of misfortune.

            I am old and beholden to the computer speak, to the Javanese witter and the Mesopotamian lark. I wish that this wasn't as great as they say it will be but that is for the furniture to decide and not for the deadly piranha of parted blinds. It's a cause to snore, a powered down party that engulfs the very essence of an outcry, smothering it in its own precious brand of blackened milk. The velvet guns are readying the battlements, the gunners are out the back having a quick tea break before proceedings come to blast their skulls away.

No comments:

Post a Comment