Wednesday 22 May 2013

22/05/2013 - SAVED CITIZENS DESPAIR!


Saved citizens despair! The drill bit legends have been clouding up our mongoose judgement, slapping down hard on our capabilities in a mild climate. They go around telling us, informing us that this place is surprisingly easy to break into. We reply in the affirmative but with a pointy stick as punctuation. I have a trustee to do the spokesperson shit, she is a pterodactyl with buzzwords and makes me aroused with her basket collection. Business before basket cases, of course. All the way. I have my ties and you don't just let the pretty little knots go out to the revolver men. Because oh look a car!

            I would introduce the production line flint but the stubble is rushing and gushing with its own anguish portability. My spacecraft now has command over all future futuristic hen nights. I am a wolf of hungry deliverance and the library is my favourite edition to go for. The work is a proclivity, after all. Don't make me find a pizza base and I promise I won't ever mix up the CDs with kippers. It realises the Manchurian cranial mastery with a glowing row of fishy thumbs. The day is relaxing when we spend it in flashbacks, confirming all that was mentioned by the birds and their black bin liner. That's their totem, they pray to it and call it a bosom. Knuckles are covered in gashes whenever the words can't make themselves soft and squalid. I just thought that I should though.

            The maths are lodging the autistic equipment with dicks and blather. It was a hell of a pre-emptive accustom, a heaven of a receding hair follicle. We are attempting to rectify the dalliance with temperature enhancement and various other methods by which we don't get as far as we should do. It's like an American putting on a British accent it keeps the clothes on and maybe lathers them up a bit for the sake of patchwork romance. The time is a gender bender, a place where pocket watches go to summer by throwing back a thousand curtains with dramatic flourish. Photos can be taken in this sacred space but the wash out that happened last time has left everyone a little too cheeky for the widows.

            I'm going out for the sake of the Gods, going out to see if they wear open-necked shirts whilst eating shrimp cocktails. Change the world into a higher propriety, hug it into an inquisitor's uniform. That would go nicely with a belt of jealousy. Don't forget the cream, make it just a dash. If I see a clod I'll be bound to blow it off and into the face of a biochemist. Those gritty bastards owe me a monkey, not to mention all the proceedings that their funding ran into the ground. The kneeling comes next. The repeat cycle comes after it. The kidnapping takes us to the grave and covers it in yellow paint. Don't let me down, sweet investigative citizen chaps!

No comments:

Post a Comment