Saturday 22 June 2013

22/06/2013 - EXPLAIN TO ME

Explain to me why the redeemed woman weeps as she reaps the dirty race car. It isn’t a normal way to spread cheer and divest opportunity but the exhaustion has all but shed its beard, I reckon. Allow me to be the one who strikes his light against the cold Irish underside of a quarterback, slipping forty hundred bucks into his nativity pouch. The Punjab equivalent would be catastrophic to say things in a sorry tone of voice. It’s time to tamper with the habitat and see what sheds its whites in the resounding echo.  This banner system is rife with possibility, practically wriggling with funeral cakes. The dalliances we Jewish heroes pretend to keep the ladies in pink dresses content is what’s really burning us, grinding us up, turning us into pure, unadulterated meaning. Show us the ropes and we’ll board obedience like a drunken fist listener.

They told me he became a man with a malleable face in order to preserve the deerstalking tradition set in stone by the prosaic mutterers. These fucking buttmunchers are too busy pleasing their elders to consider we still possess the pool cues our father’s pressed us with. Trust is a hard and blatant commodity when paternal love took its eyes off of the neon. They made light of Jesus Christ, sapped him of his winking xenophobia, marked him for greatness despite his squiggly manhood. Wear a scarf today, deity! It’s freezing the branches out there! What do you hope to do to reinforce our mastery? He chose to makes u bleat, of course. He made us look like furry blurry princes, set in our methodical humping lengths. It was as he intended so, hey, let’s go up to the mountains to see the pussy go dead and deadly. Trees teach obnoxious golf.

Let’s hunt the bunch and grate their fucking nuts, charm their dipstick hearsay into wanton axels. Let’s kick the starburst into submission through the power of Ruskie singing. Let’s smoulder the hats with great directors standing in for kindling. They told me I was funny and just had to die. Who would know me so well? How can I sob without fear of walking away? You know what, go to Helsinki. Never.

This crust has known me for a long time, it has often spirited me away, sponsoring the distance like a pusillanimous truepenny. The days of my treading are numbered and bookmarked for the centuries and diamondback decades to come. The caption will read ‘Good to within a inch of poetry’ and I’ll know just how to react to that sentiment. I shall stand up and applaud my weary bone structure, my glazier and the rest of his hulking family. I will then proceed to bowl myself into the universe, shunt and curl into a sweet velocity that tears the profession of cynicism into remnants of its cobbled together self. Who knows if I am a real person, who cares if I’m a likeness? I’ll blaspheme my way north.

No comments:

Post a Comment