Saturday 8 June 2013

08/06/2013 - O, LAMP OF VARIOUS THROAT INFECTIONS

O, Lamp of Various Throat Infections, chastise me here and now! I have forsaken the glandular roof tile and have come to worship a shoddy tin because it has a melted penny stuck on the side. Could you freeze this false idol with your flame breath? Could you bear the fruit of a thousand hairy generations so that they may beget and beget again until the ruddy guns go on the fire? I am a castaway with much chagrin strapping down my confused javelins, my fingers can't even flex to meet the tragedy with a tangential misunderstanding. My cheek is groping the fortune of my ageing bones, raping it like a cheap mattress shuddered to the coil by happiness. I went home for Katie for several leagues of slappy snowflakes, fading into the greenery of the tampon secretion. The mud is marching full of pennies and nickels and occasional bits of sodden ice cream. I fear that my time is come. And nobody has approached me with a blind wench's cardigan!

                Oh sweet and achy icebreaker to the stratosphere, please assist me in my consequential quest for hot wafers and plundered moose. I starve because I have starved before and now my fast is coming to a proverbial piss-up. The knitting needles are unravelling the golden liquid into various contorted shapes, mindless and bereft of chimney sweep smudges. The answers must be growing off of my coat, leeching off of the pockets and the sinner's spare button. I am a savant as you have always known me to be, I have done good things with many virgins in the sunshine of your casual blinkers. Please save me from the Dales and I shall remain a servant of your lottery for months at best! The studio is spacious enough for a bullion like me, surely. The chewable skirts come off and I'm all that I am.

                Alongside my many sisters and brothers and fairy folk, I lost myself into the frugality of the amoebic garden fences, let down my guard and thumbs for the devastation we have come to resort to the shivering scene. Like the rest of my people, I have shaven off my foreskin with bronze necklaces and there was nary a stunt double in sight. We even approached the tundra once just to see if your reflection was in fact burnt into the blunt underside. It was not. All we saw were the markings of tanned arms, of splayed fingers and misshapen nails. I name them whorish knaves of the divine sentiment, prodigies to their own brand of baked goods! I oust them with mighty clout! I built the walls to my psyche with their deafening quadrants. Such a fine and pernicious volume, eleven parameters slowly becoming their own assistant managers. It's a secretion I told them and now you, a secretion!

                Please Lamp, all that I have left is a chest cannon and a dainty century to look forward to. I will plea till the wax has winked away.

No comments:

Post a Comment